Key West is known for being the county seat of Monroe County. It is the county south of the continental United States with a tropical climate. Thus, it is commonly called the "Tropical Island Southernmost America". Key West is the destination port for passenger cruise ships.
There are many hotels and guest rooms available, all famous for their hosting experience relaxation. Along with this, people also experience the joy of nature in Key West while doing various activities.
Image Source: Google
Some of the best choices you can have when you are in Key West are:
- Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn is located on Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, Florida. This is where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico. They also have lush tropics and the sun which has a large purple and a bright red color. They offer great outdoor activities such as fishing, snorkeling, diving, and parasailing. They also have a museum that contains the finest relics and treasures of America.
- Sunrise Suites Resort is situated by the sea Drive, Key West. This is considered an island paradise that offers the luxury and comfort of your own home. Sunrise Suites Resort also accepts pets.
- Ocean Key Resort is located between Key West Harbor and Mallory Square. It is a hotel by the sea where you can experience great views of the ocean and the beach all in one room. One of their best services is their restaurant dining waterfront.
- Pier House Resort is a secluded paradise that invites you to feel their free place of mind. They offer the ultimate pampering experience that you need. Pier House Resort promises to charm you with the fun they have.
- Hyatt Key West is located in Key West Front Street. It is a resort located in the Gulf of Mexico. The place exudes a peaceful atmosphere. Shopping in the area with all the family. Indulge in a spa at the hotel after a long day.