LED light therapy is a clinically proven treatment for skin diseases that uses wavelengths of LED light without UV light. This light therapy is a skincare product that can increase collagen production and treat acne, among many other benefits.
LED results are clinically proven and although the results are not as plastic surgery or laser treatments, they are gentler, less expensive more natural, and less durable.
The LED face uses colour light therapy at certain wavelengths through small LED lights to increase blood flow to the face and increase collagen production, strengthen skin and reduce acne. The best-LED face masks contain the 2 most important wavelengths, red and blue. You can also avail the benefits of LED facial treatment at https://rubyled.com/led-light-therapy/.
Image Source: Google
Red LED light is used to reduce tissue inflammation, which aids the healing process, which can be easy when treating for faded scars, healing spots, sun-damaged skin, and to improve overall skin tone and texture.
Some of the advantages of LED facial therapy are:
- Increases collagen production and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of sun-damaged skin and freckles
- Reduces freckles and hyperpigmentation
- Reduces the occurrence of spider veins and damaged capillaries
- Fading age and heart spots
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and bacterial infection control
- How long does it take to see results?
The easiest way to get started with an LED face mask is to contact a skincare center or clinic for advice. You can also search the internet for LED therapy services and user ratings and reviews to register for an online consultation.