add share buttonsSoftshare button powered by web designing, website development company in India

Getting an Australian Visa

Visitors to Australia must have a travel visa. You will either need a long stay tourist visa or ETA Visa short tourist stay if you want to go to Australia to visit friends or relatives, sightseeing, or engage in other non-work activities. However if you are traveling in Australia for business purposes, then you will need a short stay ETA Business Visa or long validity Business Visa.

You can apply for an Australian ETA visa on the Internet. The tourist ETA or Electronic Travel Authority visa is simple travel visa is issued to those traveling to Australia for business purposes or tourism for more than three months.

Image Source: Google

ETA is an electronic system that replacement visa label or stamp in your passport and once approved, it is digitally stored in the passport number that you provided in your application. In addition, you must have a passport of a country using the ETA to be eligible for this system.

Another popular type of visa is the Australian working holiday visa. To qualify, you must be aged eighteen to thirty years, must have a valid passport in an approved country, must have a return ticket or be able to prove that you have sufficient funds to buy and to cover expenses during the first part of your stay.