If you’re planning a remodeling project that involves new flooring, then you’ve probably seen more patterns than you want to admit. Although, if you haven’t decided what type of flooring it is, then the number of floors you’re looking for maybe even longer. After all, from carpet squares to luxury vinyl tiles, there are endless choices of colors, styles, and textures.
Vinyl planks are more than just the traditional vinyl flooring box your mother used to have in the kitchen. Instead, it’s an elegant choice for flooring, which includes products with a wood and stone look, in colors and textures that can give the impression of a real product. You can also find help to install vinyl flooring at https://www.carpetzonellc.com/.
Benefits of Luxury Vinyl Planks
- There are unlimited installation methods. These planks can be glued together as a square rug or laid out as a floating installation. Tiles or boards can be put together to float on special pads and cover bumps on the floor.
- Since there is no wood in the tiles, the floor is not affected by water or moisture. In fact, it can be immersed in a tub with clogging.
- It is thinner than hardwood, stone, or ceramic tile, so it is easier to use where unevenness in the floor can cause problems.
- It is softer than tile and splash resistant better than hardwood, making it an ideal flooring for families with small children or pets.
- It is highly resistant to dirt and will last for years with basic care (cleaning and sweeping).
- It absorbs sound and can help create a calmer atmosphere in the room.
- Installation is faster than other floor coverings. Usually, this can be done in half the time.